2017 Computer CleanUP Special
Computer clean-up is the one thing you have to do on regular basis that will keep you flush with disk space and help you free up valuable system resources. Furthermore, actual physical clean-up, as in dusting, will allow your computer to literally breathe easier, and in turn prolong the life of your system.
What is covered?
- Go through Start-up and remove unwanted program that loads when you start your computer
- Go through list of installed programs and uninstall it
- Disk clean using CCleaner program
- Run disk defrag or optimiser program
- Check HDD Status and give you report if it is at the end of it's like
- Run audit program and email you audit report that details inside out of your computer
- Help you setup password on your computer
- Dust off computers which will help prolong computer life