Declutter your mind, and your deskAugust 23, 2017
- Open Task Scheduler
- Create a new basic Task
- Set Trigger to “when a Specific event is logged”
- Set the Trigger Parameters as below
- Log: System
- Source: Winlogon
- Delay Task for 10 Seconds
- Set two Actions as per as the screenshots below. Please change the Teamviwer9 to whatever version you are running in the Arguments section
You can also use a batch file to create same action, but I prefer doing without batch file.
- Now go to General Tab and set the user account to system and run with highest privileges as shown below
- Save the Task and test it.
- When you sign out. Disconnect TeamViewer and wait for 10 secs to connect again.
- For lazy people like me, who do not want to go through the above hassle. Please download the file from here for TeamViewer 9 and Import in Task scheduler, then change the actions settings according the version of TeamViewer you are running.