Why engage Mace IT Services for Office 365 implementation?
Microsoft Office 365 offers the best exchange email hosting services and cloud storage solutions.
Their exchange email feature offers users the option to synchronize email folders, contacts, calendars and tasks on any device, allowing them to access these from anywhere.
OneDrive and SharePoint solutions offer the best cloud storage solutions for users to save, share and synchronise data on multiple devices, facilitating easy collaboration and teamwork.
At Mace It, we’ve recognised Office 365 as a leading business productivity suite, and we’ve helped several businesses understand its value. We even provide migration services and project management to make the move even smoother!
How do you know if you need Office 365?
- You have computers with MS Office 2010 or earlier and you plan to upgrade them with the latest software.
- You are tired of an old and obsolete email system with a restrictive mailbox size and zero storage.
- Your email system doesn't support out of office settings.
- You need to access incoming emails, your draft folder, sent items, calendar and tasks from anywhere any device.
- You need cloud storage solutions for each member of staff.
- You’re looking for a system that offers a plethora of tools to help with data recording, sharing and collaboration within your staff and outside with clients.
Why Mace IT?
Mace IT Services is Microsoft Authorised Silver competency partner. We have helped several businesses and childcare centres to implement Cloud solutions and setup MS Office 365 business productivity suite. We have Office 365 implementation process to ensure your journey to cloud is pleasant and hassle free.
- We take time to understand and analysing computing need of each business
- We audit current email and data storage system
- We ensure your current IT infrastructure meets needs of MS Office 365
- Our consultant work out plan with certified engineers for implementation before proposing to client
- Based on the plan we complete 70% of work behind the scene by configuring cloud solution and migrate data in background and make it ready for the cut off day
- On cut off day we setup all user devices to new platform ensuring you have minimum downtime
- Once migration is over we schedule one engineer to help you out while you adjust to your new environment
What's included in Office 365 and it’s exchange online email hosting services?
- The latest Office apps – both desktop and online versions
- You’ll get updates when they happen
- Use on your desktop, tablet and phone – on up to 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, and 5 phones per user
- Save to the cloud for collaboration, backup and anywhere access
- 50GB / Unlimited storage mailboxes with Exchange Online depending on your plan
- Send and receive messages up to 150MB in size
- Use your own custom-domain for email addresses
- Always up-to-date spam and malware protection
- Get Outlook on your iOS®, Android™, or Windows devices
- 1 TB online document storage with OneDrive for Business
- Host files, internal portals and a public website with SharePoint Online
- Communicate and collaborate on meeting notes, documents and file storage using Teams
- Social network that helps your company stay connected with Yammer
- Add structure to your teamwork with Planner
- Schedule customers and clients with Bookings
- Connect with customers and partners
- Track and grow customer relationships within Outlook with Outlook Customer Manager
- Make faster, more informed decisions
- 1 TB of file storage in the cloud with OneDrive for Business
- Store, backup and easily share files, both within and outside your company
- Simultaneously collaborate on documents with multiple authors
- Files are accessible from almost any smartphone or tablet
- Synced files are available offline on Windows PCs
- Hold scheduled or ad hoc online meetings for up to 250 participants
- Broadcast to up to 10K users with Skype for Business
- IM, screen sharing, audio & video, virtual whiteboards, polls, and shared notes
- Partners and customers can fully participate
- Add PSTN Conferencing to collaborate with employees and customers via a telephone
- Add local and international calling plans for as many employees as you would like with PSTN Calling
- 24/7 telephone support with 1 hour response time for critical, service impacting events
- Collect and store data without IT support with Access (PC only)
- Online answers, how-to resources, and connections with Office 365 customer community
- Focus time on business critical activities instead of patching and maintaining servers
- Business information lives in globally distributed datacenters Continuous backup and disaster recovery abilities
- Services are available with a financially-backed 99.9% uptime service level agreement
- Multi-Factor Authentication is available for all O365 plans