Onsite & Remote Network Support Services in Auckland
Mace IT provides skilled IT network support services for desktops, servers, applications and other networking equipment. If your business relies heavily on IT infrastructure then it is important to engage an experienced IT network support company that delivers business grade computer support and advice.
Our experienced engineers resolve problems quickly and efficiently minimising disruption to your business and improving productivity and system uptime. With our IT network support team of friendly engineers and knowledgeable consultants at your disposal, your confidence in your IT infrastructure will grow exponentially.
We try to resolve 80% of the jobs logged remotely to reduce travel time, and more importantly, the charges, providing quick and efficient support minimising downtime. As a dedicated team striving to help you achieve business efficiency, we have managed to carve amongst corporate clients of different sizes. Contact us for business consultation now!
Server SupportWe support the following server operating systems (but not limited to):
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft Windows Server 2011
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Apple Mac OS X Server
- Linux Server
Application SupportWe support the following application packages (but not limited to):
- Microsoft Office product range
- Most of the Accounting and Payroll packages
- Most of the CRM Packages
- Classroom Management and Digital Portfolios
- Student Management System
- Several business productivity applications such as Azure
- Software, MYOB, Payroll, NavVision, etc.
Network Device SupportWe support the following network infrastructure devices (but not limited to):
Desktop SupportWe support the following desktop operating systems (but not limited to):
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 8
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Apple Mac OS X